DMST Athletic 2021 Spring Training Dates and Information:
- Football APRIL 13-23 3-5PM
- Volleyball APRIL 26-30 3-5PM
- Cheer MAY 17-21 3-5PM
- Girls Basketball To Be announced
- Boys Basketball To be announced
Spring Sports (Girls & Boys Track, Baseball, & Girls & Boys Soccer) will have an evaluation period in the Fall 2021.
Mandatory Paperwork to Participate: ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETE IN ORDER TO PARTICPATE IN SPRING EVALUATIONS FOR ANY SPORT.
Sign in or register at dragonflymax.com- request approval for Try-Out List
Complete the checklist of paperwork for 2021-2022 eligibility including:
1. Complete demographic and medical information
2. Upload birth certificate
3. Upload front of physical under preparticipation physical evaluation form
4. Upload back of the physical to Physical Examination with doctor’s signature and credentials (MD OR DO) circled at the bottom.
5. Complete sportsmanship course at NFHSLEARN.com and upload a copy of the certificate to NFHS Sportsmanship certificate.
i. Go to NFHSlearn.com
ii. Register with the same email you used to sign up for www.dragonflymax.com and sign up under Jeremiah A Denton Middle School
iii. Choose sport (Cheer is not listed so you may choose a sport listed)
iv. At the top of home page click courses
v. In the search box type in Sportsmanship
vi. When it pulls up click view course
vii. Purchase the course (it will not charge you because it is a free course)
viii. Then begin course
ix. When you finish upload a copy of your certificate on dragonflymax.com
6. Complete insurance information & upload pictures of insurance card.